Vitalij: Hello my American friend,
My name is Vitalij Esau. I’m 28 old. I'm from Kasachstan, but I live in Bielefeld, in Germany. I work in a bakery, I'm a baker. In the evening I go to school. Next year I would like go to a technical school in Bremen. Now I learn English. In my freetime I go walking, or running. I have one son, he is six and his name is Frederik. I'm not married, I'm divorced. I have a girlfriend, she is 31 and she has two children, two sons: Christian is thirteen and Elias is four. Frederik and Elias play soccer. I'm their soccer trainer. We don't often win, but we play very well. I'm proud of my son and I love him.
That is all for now. All the best and take care!
Vitalij Esau
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Posted by
Teacher Connie
at
6:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment