Sarah: Dear American friend!
Hi my name is Sarah H. I am 22 years old and from Germany. I live in Bielefeld. That’s near Hannover
In August I started to attend the evening school and I am very happy to be here, because I like to learn new things, like the history about the world and other things. When I have the shool finished, I want to study design for rooms because it is very nice to give them a new look. ( I love it.)
In my free time I listen to Pop music, to Arabic music and also I like the Irish music. When I have a little free time I like to paint the country side.
In Bielefeld I have a flat of my own; it’s not so big because it is a one room with a kitchen and a bathroom. In the summer I like to sit at the terrace and enjoy the sun. What do you do in the summer?
I cannot write any more, so take care and all the best. Sarah Halabi
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Posted by
Teacher Connie
at
6:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment