Catherine: Dear American friend!
My name is Cathérine and I am 21 years old. I live in Gütersloh. It´s near Bielefeld,Germany!
I live there in a flat with a friend of mine. It is a very beautiful flat with a big garden. We can sit there in the summer with our friends.
In my free time I like to meet my friends and organize tent-camps for children with them.
I also like to do a lot of sport or go on festivals, too.
A big festival in Germany is "Rock am Ring": http://www.rock-am-ring.de/schedule.html
There are a lot of American bands, too.
Do you like to listing to music, too? Which is your favorite music?
And of course I have a lot to learn, because maths isn´t my favourite lesson.
At the moment I go to an evening-school, but in the spring I will change to a normal high school. I hope you can tell me something about you, too. And you enjoy this little text about me.
All the best
Your
Cathérine
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Posted by
Teacher Connie
at
6:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi my name is Jones. I am so happy to e-mail to you. I have lived in Moline since 1999,and I've been learning English for three years. I like watching and playing sports,and listening to music.
This week is our last week of school. then we have one month vacation, but I can't take any vacation because i have to work, I am working at restaurant, I am a waiter.
I don't know how do you think, I think English is the most hardest language to learn in the world right, but I won't get up learning just keep going on,so do you right, we will reach our goal. Have a nice day. Jones
Post a Comment