Saturday, November 24, 2007

Hulya: Dear Almerican friend
my name is Hülya Yilidz. I´am 19 years old and I was born on March 31 1988. I live with my family in Bielefeld. We live in a big flat. I work as a secretary for a lawyer. I work 4 days a week from Monday until Thursday from 09:30 o´clock till 1 o´clock. On Friday I don`t go to work. I go to the night school because later I want to study social work. My hobbies are swimming, shopping and jogging. I like to watch football, too. My favorite football -team is the national football-team of Portugal because I like the handsome young star Cristiano Ronaldo. Because of him I like the football-team Manchester United, too. Last year I met Cristiano Ronaldo in Marienfeld here in Germany near Bielefeld. They were improving there football for the world cup. He was standing in front of me, but I couldn´t say anything, because I was so lucky or I think I was just too nervous to speak or scream. Bye your Hülya

No comments: