Saturday, November 24, 2007

Markus: Dear American friend;
I hope you are doing well. My name is Markus Cordsen. I was born in Walrode in Lower Saxony in Germany on September the 14th in 1983. I am an opthalmic optician by profession, but I would like to switch my professional field to photography and media. My nationality is German and I live in Bielefeld. I share the flat, I live in, with my two roomates.. In my free time I like to watch soccer, to take photos or to play table soccer. The table soccer variety I prefer, is the Tornado, which is a very accurate and fast table. I also like to speak English a lot. Whenever I get a chance to chat with somebody in English I do so. So this E-mail is a great chance for me. I am looking forward to an answer from you, so you can tell me a little bit about you. With kind regards.
Markus Cordsen

No comments: