Alexander:Dear American friend!
It`s a pleasure to get in touch with you.My name is Alex Scharf, a word similar to hot and I live in a city with 300.000 inhabitants called Bielefeld.That`s in Germany of course. I´m twenty-six years old and about six feet tall. My weight is around 75 kilos. After graduating from the Realschule I made an education for energy electronics at the Stadtwerke Bielefeld GmbH, that´s the energy supplier for our region.
After that I was in the army, I was in a military police battalion in Berlin. I was happy when I got out of there, because I got the chance to work in Oxford , Michigan. I´ve spent there almost 10 months and it was great. Now I´m back in Germany and I´m happy with that. I do have a job and at the moment I´m working hard. After work I attend the night school because I want to work for the police soon.
My hobbies are sports and going fishing. My friends are also very important for me. My parents live in Halle Westf., that´s a small city about 20 kilometers from Bielefeld. I also grew up in Halle, it´s pretty nice here. At the moment I don´t have a girlfriend and I search for a new girlfriend in America. My last relationship didn`t go very well.
That is all for a start. Take care
Alexander Scharf
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Posted by
Teacher Connie
at
5:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow !
Dear Alexander Scharf
Good evening.
I think you have a good dreams about your future life, and I hope you continue with those dreams. Yes, police departments are very good places too, not just for money but you may help people too.
Learn English as part of your dreams too because that is one of the popular languages in the world right now.
My name's Ekalino. I'm a student here in the Evening Class.
Post a Comment