Sascha: Dear American friend,
my name is Sascha and i want to introduce me. Iam a student in an evening school in Bielefeld. My teacher told me about you and your class. We also visited your town with Google earth , to see how you`re living. me : bomie@gmx.net And now I want to tell: Iam a 22 year old boy and have a flat of my own. I like to drive with my Scooter and to go for a walk with my dog. Sometimes I go swimming or watch a movie in the cinema. Do you have a cinema in your town ? I spend most of my time with my friends, but I have to chill out sometimes. Then I love to lie on the couch and listen to some music or watch TV. I often surf the Internet to download some files. Maybe you can give me some tipps. Are you using ICQ or MSN ? Maybe we can have a nice chat. So this must be enough for the first time, now it’s your turn. Iam really interested in you and what you`re doing. So have a nice day and write back soon. Your Sascha Baumann (also-movie review)
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Posted by
Teacher Connie
at
6:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment