Saturday, November 24, 2007

Knut: Dear American friend!
My name is Knut. I'm 25 years old. I was born in Brunsbüttel, Dithmarschen, in Schleswig-Holstein.
This year, in April, I moved to Bielefeld, because of my job. I'm a soldier by profession, since 2001, and this year they sent me near Bielefeld. My hobbies are music: punk and Rock'n'Roll, and my motorbike.
It's a Suzuki 600 Bandit. I love to ride it and I do it as often as I can. Another hobby is my pet, I have got a salamander. It lives in an aquarium, but it doesn't really need much time to serve it. Before I forget, I have got a girlfriend called Janina. She is 23 years old and studies psychology in Kiel. We only can meet on weekends, because of the distance between Bielefeld and Kiel. But next year she writes her exams and after that she will move to Bielefeld. That's my short introduction and I'm looking forward to reading yours.
Knut Lahmann

No comments: