Matthias: Dear American friend;
My name is Matthias Joachim. I’m a 19-year-old boy and I have lived in Bielefeld since I was born. I live together with my mom, her boyfriend and my little sister in a 70 square metres small flat. I have never moved. In the evening I go to school. I’m at the Abendgymnasium Bielefeld. I worked in a supermarket twice a week, but I had to quit, because of working-time. So I’m workless now, what means; I have enough time for my hobbies which are playing with my computer, listening and producing music, playing football or meeting friends. I also mix music with my turntables and I made experiences in the disco. It’s a great feeling to see people dancing to your music or style. When I was young, I played football in a club. My big dream was to be a football-star, but I have problems with my knee. So I hope you have a little imagination of my person and it would be nice to hear something about you, then we know better about each other.
Yours,
Maze
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Posted by
Teacher Connie
at
6:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment