Julia:
Dear American Friend!
I am Julia from Bielefeld in Germany. I am 22 years old and go to night school in Bielefeld. After night school I want to study something, but I do not know what at all.
We had a nice, sunny summer this year. So me and my boyfriend had a nice time to sit on the balcony and go through the forest to make pictures of nature and megalites. There are a lot of megalites here in the forests. One of my hobbies is photography. But I do not take pictures of stones at all.I picture everything that crosses my way. In my freetime I like to read books and listen to music. Sometimes I make some sports to keep me fit.There are some nice coffee shops and restaurants were you can sit with friends and have some fun.Sometimes I go out to a discotheque with friends. This letter was written in an English lesson to introduce myself. I would like to know something about living in America. Take care
Julia Paulus
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Posted by
Teacher Connie
at
6:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment