Ann Katrin: Dear American friend!
My first name is Ann-Katrin and my last name is Corduan.I´m a twenty-one years old girl and I was born on September 9, 1986 in Herford. My nationality is German and my home country is Germany in a small town in NRW.I live in Herford in a two room apartment , this is near Bielefeld.. My family status is lucky single. My profession is nurse and I work in an OP for plastics and hand operation in a hospitel in Bielefeld currently, after my work I go from Monday to Friday to a night school for my Abitur, because my target is a medical degree. I can speak good German but my English isn`t good and I speak a little bit Spanish.My hair colour is light brown and I have blue eyes.
My interests are travel, meeting my friends, reading books and I watching film classics (my favorite is breakfast with Tiffany).
On my weekends I´m often go to the disco and into the cinema
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Posted by
Teacher Connie
at
5:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment